Trace ~/~ Credits
Eight very short pieces posted to Usenet in June/July of 2001. They were more or less spontaneous in thought and divided in such a way as to hold suspense from one piece to the next. Originally there was a space of about 24-48 hours between each segemnt being posted for public consumption. Here all in one spot you can read them with less waiting, thus reducing some, but not all, of the suspense from piece to piece. Below are the title credits for this story arc.
Run Time Error
This is only four short pieces long, and was written much more cohesively. This one I had a plot and plan going into, a way for it to end. Each section was also much longer and not quite as self contained, though I did try and keep suspense between posting each piece.
- Title Credits:
- part 01: "got my boots... dusty" -Boys Don't Cry, "I Wanna Be A Cowboy"
- part 02: "the painted faces on the street" -Berlin, "The Masquerade"
- part 03: "this is the story - it's a little thing" -Eurythmics, "The Is The House"
- part 04: "flesh and blood and cold concrete" -Heart, "Rage"
- part 05: "can you hear me i've been calling all day" -Yazoo (or Yaz), "Bad Connection"
- part 06: "and what you hear is the sound of impact" -The Golden Palominos, "The Ambitions Are"
- part 07: "on the edge but burning slow" -Die Krupps, "Metalmorphosis"
- part 08: "one in the morning i'm sitting all alone" -Nitzer Ebb, "Nobody Knows"
- part 09: "When the night is closing down, sliding into darkness" -Bruce Dickinson, "Cyclops"
- part 10: "I only want to hear the angels laugh" -Swtichblade Symphony, "Mine Eyes"
- part 11: "Won't you come and show me that precious smile" -Queensryches, "One And Only"
- part 12: "And everything you gave to me changed everything I used to be" -Concrete Blonde "I Don't Need A Hero"